Terms & Conditions
The following aspects will be looked for in every applicant’s entry. Each criterion has equal weightage in the overall judging process.
- 20 Points : Public Voting: Share your journey & experiences. Publish & promote your entry on your social pages to get the maximum number of votes.
- 20 Points : Expression: This relates to how expressive your entry is in regards to words, content, and context. Clarity of thought and total commitment to the event is revealed when the entry is detailed, easy to understand, and yet interesting and engaging.
- 20 Points : Aesthetic Value: This relates to the imagery, how well you capture the beauty of the terrain, the technicality, and relevance of the pictures/videos to you, and the spirit of being a 'True Wanderer'.
- 20 Points : Inspiration Factor: Does the entrant inspire? Does he/she explore the cuisine, the people, the music and the culture of the place? Does he/she make others want to make their own journeys? Does he/she represent an expression of freedom?
- 20 Points : Adventure Quotient: This is about the real spirit behind the ‘True Wanderer’ concept. How open are you to the unexpected pleasures and pains of an adventure? What is your concept of an ‘adventure’ and how do you translate it?