Wanderers of this world, listen up! The time has come to be rewarded for your love of adventure. Your adrenaline-fueled attitude will now pay you back. So get ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime, with an opportunity to win exciting prizes.
All you have to do is share your #Live2Wander postcard at https://www.wrangler-ap.com/in/truewanderer
Promote your postcard on your Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram page and get more and more people to vote for your entry. 25 Top top-voted entries will be validated by a panel of experts and the selected finalists will go on an adventure trip for 5 days, where they will be expected to complete the challenges set as a part of the True Wanderer contest and log their experiences on the Wrangler website. What’s more, they will get set for their journey with some branded Wrangler goodies.
The winners will be selected on the basis of their votes and their scores from an elite panel of judges. The first prize is a trip to Australia, and the second and third runners-up stand to win a trip to Bali and Sikkim respectively.
The True Wanderer contest is conducted by VF Brands India Pvt. Ltd. VF Brands India Pvt. Ltd. is the licensee of the Wrangler brand in India ("Wrangler").
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following aspects will be looked for in every applicant’s entry. Each criterion has equal weightage in the overall judging process.
- Public Voting: Share your journey & experiences. Publish & promote your entry on your social pages to get the maximum number of votes.
- Expression: This relates to how expressive your entry is in regards to words, content, and context. Clarity of thought and total commitment to the event is revealed when the entry is detailed, easy to understand, and yet interesting and engaging.
- Aesthetic Value: This relates to the imagery, how well you capture the beauty of the terrain, the technicality, and relevance of the pictures/videos to you, and the spirit of being a 'True Wanderer'.
- Inspiration Factor: Does the entrant inspire? Does he/she explore the cuisine, the people, the music and the culture of the place? Does he/she make others want to make their own journeys? Does he/she represent an expression of freedom?
- Adventure Quotient: This is about the real spirit behind the ‘True Wanderer’ concept. How open are you to the unexpected pleasures and pains of an adventure? What is your concept of an ‘adventure’ and how do you translate it into words and pictures?