- Contest open only to bonafide citizens of Indonesia
- Participants must be at least eighteen  years of age
- By entering this contest, you warrant and represent that all photographs, videos, and write-ups you submit are your own original work, do not infringe upon any copyright, invade any right of privacy, contain any defamatory, libelous or slanderous material, or violate any other right of any person or entity, and are not otherwise contrary to law
- During the period of this contest from commencement date to winner announcement date, your personal Instagram or Facebook account with your True Wanderer entry needs to be set as public account
- Entries will be accepted only before the final date. No entry will be entertained after that
- Entries that contain pornographic material, propagate “hate” messages, make defamatory statements, or which are otherwise extraordinarily offensive are not eligible
- Photographs, videos, and text submitted must not endorse or be perceived to endorse a commercial product or service. This includes a display of brand names or trademarks on people, equipment or other objects visible in the photograph
- For any photograph or video submitted in which another person is recognizable, any liability for claims for misuse of that image shall lie upon you and not the organizers of the event.
- Disclaimer: The organizers shall not be responsible for:
- Any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries.
- Telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, the Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures.
- Any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused during the event beyond the control of Wrangler or by non-authorized human intervention.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- By entering the contest, entrants grant the organizers a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce, display, distribute, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media or product now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and any other governmental purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit if and to the extent feasible. The organizers will not be required to seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- The participant takes the responsibility to obtain all permissions necessary for the grant of the rights contained as above. The participant also agrees, as a condition of being awarded any prize in the contest, to take, at the organizers request, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of assignments, transfers, affidavits and other documents) reasonably necessary, as requested by the organizers, to effect, perfect, or confirm the organizers rights in and to your photographs and videos or other rights granted under these rules.
- No confidentiality - Photographs, and videos submitted as a part of your entry to the organizers will not be treated as confidential, and by entering this contest and submitting photographs and videos, you represent and warrant that they do not include or disclose any trade secrets, proprietary information or other confidential information.
- Miscellaneous - The contest and these Terms & Conditions will be governed, construed, and interpreted under laws of Indonesia. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of Wrangler, which are final and binding in all respects. Wrangler reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, cancel, postpone or extend the contest or any entrant's participation in the contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Wrangler’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the contest or Wrangler otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the contest as planned. Entrants who violate or fail to comply with these Terms & Conditions, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the contest, tamper with the operation of the contest, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Wrangler or its partners, the contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Wrangler’s sole discretion), are subject to disqualification from entry into the contest. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or the contest, please email them to Wrangler at email@example.com.
- This contest is open to the public, excluding employees & relatives of Wrangler and its partners.
- The final decision of Wrangler will be final and binding.
- All entries must be submitted on your personal Instagram or Facebook account as public posts, containing ALL these hashtags: #TW2019ID #TrueWanderer2019 #WranglerJeansID #Live2Wander
- All entries will be judged by a panel of experts appointed by PT Delamibrands Kharisma Busana, the licensees of Wrangler in Indonesia (“Wrangler”) and their decision will be final and binding.
- Entrants can submit only one entry.
- All entries will be moderated. Rejected entries will not be notified.
- The final date for the entries is 16th June 2019.
- Contestants who are selected as finalists will be informed by the Wrangler team on social media and thereafter via email and telephonically.
- Finalists must have all required content from their Finalist adventure trip uploaded to the Wrangler website by 10th July 2019 in order for the judges to select the Grand Prize Winner.
- The participant should have a valid passport and should make visa arrangements in the event the participant is chosen as a winner.
- The winner must redeem the prize in accordance with the period specified by the organizer.
- The contestants who participate in the event shall be doing so at their own risk and shall execute any documentation required by Wrangler at prior to commencing the event and shall follow all Terms & Conditions put up on the website by Wrangler.
- Wrangler reserves the rights to change/modify the dates, other specifications of the event and/or the prizes to be won.
- Any dispute or grievance will be subject to resolution through courts at Indonesia only.
- Any user found to commit or use fraudulent methods of voting will be disqualified.
The following aspects will be looked for in every applicant’s entry. Each criterion has equal weightage in the overall judging process.
This relates to how expressive your entry is in regards to words, content, and context. Clarity of thought and total commitment to the event is revealed when the entry is detailed, easy to understand, and yet interesting and engaging.
This relates to the imagery, how well you capture the beauty of the terrain, the technicality, and relevance of the pictures/videos to you, and the spirit of being a ‘True Wanderer’.
Does the entrant inspire? Does he/she explore the cuisine, the people, the music and the culture of the place? Does he/she make others want to make their own journeys? Does he/she represent an expression of freedom?
This is about the real spirit behind the ‘True Wanderer’ concept. How open are you to the unexpected pleasures and pains of an adventure? What is your concept of an ‘adventure’ and how do you translate it?